We’re hiring a part-time sales associate at Le Macaron Frisco, Texas
Le Macaron Frisco is hiring! The secret to living well is eating well. At Le Macaron, we share little moments of happiness through exquisite French pastries and desserts. This includes our signature macarons, warm pastries, artisan chocolates, fresh gelato, made to order crepes, and hand crafted coffees.
And… the secret to enjoying work is doing something you love! If you’re a connoisseur of fine food and baked goods then come join our team. We’re hiring part-time sales associates for our newest French patisserie located at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your customer service and retail skills in preparation for additional advancement with us or wherever life’s aspirations take you!
The primary responsibility of every team member is to make each customer feel special. This can be as simple as offering a smile, remembering their name or favorite item, or sharing unique knowledge about the premium ingredients in each of our products.
General tasks include:
- Provide a warm smile and courteous service to every customer
- Project a positive and engaging personality
- Help customers select the right products and address any questions
- Prepare coffee and French crepes
- Operate the register, make change, and reconcile cash drawer
- Pack and wrap orders and gift boxes
- Maintain a clean, safe, and professional environment
- Share suggestions with management on how to improve operations and sales
Minimal food preparation experience is required. The majority of our products are prepared offsite and come ready to serve.
You’ll receive extensive hands-on training on all operating and customer service procedures to help you succeed!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. residency status
- Can clearly communicate with others
- Demonstrated proficiency in math and reading
- Team members need to be in good physical shape to withstand long hours standing on concrete or other hard surfaces.
Knowledge of French culture and/or ability to speak French is a plus!
- Competitive compensation
- Discounts and free food
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity for advancement
- Having fun selling premium French pastries & desserts!