We’re hiring an Assistant Manager at Le Macaron Frisco, Texas
Le Macaron Frisco is hiring! The secret to living well is eating well. At Le Macaron, we share little moments of happiness through exquisite French pastries and desserts. This includes our signature macarons, warm pastries, artisan chocolates, fresh gelato, made to order crepes, and hand crafted coffees.
And… the secret to enjoying work is doing something you love! If you’re a connoisseur of fine food and baked goods then come join our team. We’re hiring an Assistant Manager for our newest French patisserie located at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your management and customer service skills in preparation for additional advancement with us or wherever life’s aspirations take you!
As an assistant manager you will be fully accountable for daily operational activities with oversight as needed from the general manager.
- Consistently provide superb customer service
- Oversee 1 – 3 employees and promote a positive sense of team and purpose
- Serve and graciously interact with customers
- Effectively resolve customer questions or issues
- Ensure all company processes are followed
- Maintain quality control and safety standards
- Coordinate shift scheduling
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Inventory management, labeling, and receiving
- Manage opening and/or closing activities and associated cash managed policies
- Share and implement suggestions on how to improve operations and sales
To ensure your success, we provide training on all operational processes, reporting methods, and employee management systems. We also assist in obtaining food management certifications if needed.
Le Macaron customers expect the very best. That means we set high expectations for every single team member. Manager performance, recognition, and advancement will be assessed against specific goals in the following categories:
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Quality and safety
- Operational process
- Financial performance
- Continuous improvement
- High school diploma. A college degree is a plus
- 2 years of experience working in retail or food service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Self-motivated with ability to make decisions independently
- High work ethic based on honesty and personal integrity
- 18 years or older
- Must provide proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. residency
A passion for French culture, ability to speak French, and a food safety manager certification is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Discounts and free food
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity for advancement